Starting a business in UAE is an attractive idea and if you hire a professional business setup company it should not get you more than 8 days in sorting out your legal requirements and formalities. Savvy Setup helps you to setup business all over UAE, LLC, FZE & DMCC with professional Legal Advice. It covers company registration, company setup for all license types, partnership services, 100% ownership, license issued in 2 days and 0% tax.
The elements you need to keep in mind before starting a business in UAE.
- You need to decide on your type of business license. There are commercial, professional and industrial licenses and majority of them require approvals from government authorities.
- You need to select your desired location and if you are a foreign national and require 100% ownership, then you have to apply for certain license in one of the UAE free zone. Each free zone has different requirements, so it's always better to get home work done before going further in to the process. There are over 45 free zones in UAE with specific categories of operations. For locals, you need to get a DED license which comes with specific restrictions.
- The legal structure make-up of your firm is very important. There are several rules to consider. Some businesses could be done only as a branch of Company Setup in UAE and some could be done as a stand-alone Company Formation in Dubai . Professional legal experts at Savvy Setup knows the best legal structure for your business and you never have to worry about anything with us.
- Savvy setup will take care of the legal procedures, forms and approvals. Now, it's the time to shortlist some offices in your list. In free zones you will get easy access to set up electricity, internet, water and other amenities.
- You will need to hire a manager to monitor business and he should be ready for the Company Registration in Dubai process. But, in some cases you are not allowed to hire at all. Each free zone has it's own regulations and structure of business. Again, Savvy Setup is here and you only have to sit back and get updates about your business getting Business Setup Oman .
SavvySetup offers a one-stop-shop, setting up a business for you in the heart of Dubai, UAE. Our Services includes from corporate registration through to visa processing and liaising with UAE Government agencies on your behalf. Low Setup Cost. Free Consultation. Flexible Payment Plans. Free Zone Trade Licenses. Low Start-up Cost.